Experience and Expertise
We appear before EEOC, DOL, state/local agencies and federal courts defending claims under Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA and various state laws.
• Won summary judgment on behalf of a national bottling company in multi-plaintiff employment litigation in New Jersey, with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, affirming summary judgment against all plaintiffs who appealed.
• Won summary judgment on behalf of bottler in an Ohio matter alleging race and national origin discrimination.
• Successfully defended a national client in several Michigan matters alleging a violation of Title VII and FMLA.
• Successfully resolved a race and national origin discrimination matter in federal court in New Jersey.
• Successfully defended faith-based client in lawsuit alleging violations of ADEA, ADA and FMLA.
• Represented franchise owners and operators in numerous workplace violation actions before the EEOC.
We represent clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in disputes in federal and state courts as well as alternative dispute forums.
• Obtained substantial judgment on behalf of clients involved in a dispute related to ownership interest in an investment company.
• Obtained judgment on behalf of national bank related to failure of high net worth individuals to satisfy loan obligations.
• Represented the FDIC as receiver of a failed financial institution, as part of a team conducting professional liability investigation and prosecuting D&O lawsuit.
• Obtained dismissal of all claims against faith-based client in lawsuit alleging tort and invasion of privacy claims.
• Defended national auto parts manufacturer in tort related lawsuits.
• Defended national trucking company in tort lawsuits.
• Represented numerous companies in breach of contract and business tort matters.
We represent companies and individual clients in a wide range of entertainment and litigation matters. Also, provide counseling to clients on various issues related to business disputes, litigation prevention and non-litigation matters.
• Obtained judgment on behalf of music production company for claims of breach of contract, fraud and unjust enrichment.
• Successfully defended film production company in claims alleging breach of contract and several business torts.
• Represented award winning music producer in royalty dispute arising from breach of Producer Agreement.
• Assist video production company with business formation, investment agreements and securing intellectual property rights for the production of award winning faith-based fitness videos.
• Represented international tour company in multi-million dollar matter involving scheme to defraud World Cup ticket holders.
• Defended music production company in lawsuit alleging breach of contract arising from use of recording studio.
• Defended concert promotion company in claims arising from breach of contract and failure of artists to appear for scheduled performances.
• Represented numerous entertainment industry clients in trademark and copyright infringement matters.
• Advised faith-based media company on issues related to digital media production and distribution.
Mr. Martin's passionate representation earned our trust very early as he got to the heart of our business objectives and ensured that our legal needs were tailored specifically to us and our overall purpose. I can't imagine our business without his counsel.- ✭✭✭✭✭ Stuart C., CEO of National Food Services Company